SOS FOOD LAB EMERGENCY DRINKING WATER
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Lifetime warranty, free shipping over $50
- Proudly owned and operated by veterans
- Every order contributes to SAFE50 non-profit program
- Manufacture Date: 2023
- Made by SOS Food Lab
- Purified water for immediate use
- POUCH VOLUME: 4.227 fl oz (125 ml)
- POUCH WEIGHT: 4.66 oz (132 grams)
Datrex emergency drinking water, the gold standard of emergency drinking water, are individual servings of purified water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil pouch. This product is designed for use on LAND AND SEA in both emergency and non-emergency situations where normal supplies of water are unavailable. Areas of use: Survival at sea, land-based disasters, outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, etc.).
Produced and packaged using the most modern purification processes and packaging materials for optimum Bursting strength and Shelf Life (5 years from the date of manufacture). Lightweight, extremely compact, and easy to dispense single-serve pouches. Loss potential is minimized due to individual pouches.